All of you must have at least one TV set in your homes, and its remote too. What do you do with a TV remote? You simply control your TV, sitting anywhere in the TV room. Right? What if I tell you that you can control your PC with your Android device? Your Android can work as your keyboard and mouse which are the main input devices for your PC. If your mouse or keyboard is not working, you can use your Android device as a mouse or a keyboard or both at once. Here’s how you can turn your Android into Mouse and Keyboard.
How to Turn your Android into Mouse and keyboard
Actually, an Android device can be a good alternative to almost any working device out there, if it has appropriate apps installed in it.
So let me tell you about some apps which can make your Android device able to work as a wireless mouse or keyboard for your PC.
You may like: How to get windows XP Quick Launch bar in Windows 10
1. Intel Remote Keyboard
If you have a PC working on Intel processor, you should use this app. Here are few steps for set-up. Though this app works on processors other than Intel too. Intel Remote Keyboard is just a simple keyboard+mouse app with no ads.
- Download and install Intel Remote Keyboard on your Android device.
- Download and install Intel Remote Keyboard on your Intel PC. And before downloading, check if your PC processor is x32-based or x64-based.
Check if your PC has (32 bit)x32-based or (64 bit)x64-based processor HERE
- First of all, Connect your Android device and PC to same WiFi network or Connect your PC to your Android’s WiFi hotspot.
- Now open the app on your Android device and tap the name of your Windows PC.
- Once you tap on your PC name, a large QR code will pop-up on your PC screen. Then scan that code with your Android device(in which, a scanner will already be opened).
- Now your Android device is ready to work as mouse and keyboard.
You may like: How to schedule whatsapp messages.
2. Monect PC Remote
Monect PC Remote is not just a Keyboard+Mouse app, it has lot more interesting and useful features. Some of those features are listed below.
- You can cast your Android device’s screen on your Windows PC and vice versa.
- It contains 31 mini games inside the app itself, like Contra, Mario etc.
- It has a game console too, in which you can have any type of Game-Pad.
- Media control keys are also available.
- It has a Power button too, which works same like that of your Windows PC.
So these were the key feature of Monect PC Remote. Now lets head towards the set up of Monect PC Remote.
Setting Up Monect PC Remote
- Download and Install Monect PC Remote for Android device.
- Download and Install Monect PC Remote for Windows PC.
- Connect Your Android device and Windows PC on same WiFi network.
- Once the installation is finished, open the app on your Android and PC. Now press connect button in Your Android.
- Your Android and PC are now connected, you can now use the app.
Note: You can even connect using Bluetooth.
You may like: USB 3.0, 3.1 and USB Type-C
This is how you can use your Android as Mouse and Keyboard. Intel Remote Keyboard is a simple interface app in which you can use mouse and keyboard with some more basic features. While Monect PC Remote has some advanced features and is more useful but you have to buy the pro version if you want to use VIP features.
If you liked the article and if it helped you turn your Android into mouse and keyboard, let us know in the comment section below so that we can post more useful articles. You can even post any problem you are facing on your windows PC or Android device, we will try our best to sort it out.
Thank You. 🙂