In some cases, you aren’t ready to play voice messages and simply wish on the off chance that you could convert Whatsapp voice messages into text. We simply tackled your concern in this article. Read the full article to know in detail.
Practically every one of us uses Whatsapp in light of the fact that it’s a standout amongst the most popular Instant delegates out there. The different methods for correspondences it offers to interface with your friends and family are text messages, voice call and additionally video calls. Another strategy for simple correspondence is by sending voice messages. WhatsApp has had the voice message include for a significantly long time now.
Surely you have gotten a voice note on WhatsApp from your companions or relatives however you can not hear it. Either because you are in some meeting/classroom or might be you are in an excessively noisy place and you don’t have your headphone with you. At that point, you wish on the off chance that you could have that voice messages transformed into text format. Indeed, we have precisely the thing that you were longing for. So here’s the guide about how to convert WhatsApp voice messages into text. Keep on reading.
Presently, we should get to the fundamental purpose of the article. Today, I might want to present to you an application called Transcriber for WhatsApp. An astounding and just perfect element of this application is that it enables you to change the WhatsApp voice messages into writings.
How to convert Whatsapp voice messages into text
- First of all, download and install Transcriber for Whatsapp from HERE
2. Open the app and swipe through all tutorial pages and tap on “Done” to enter the app settings.
3. In the settings, you can select your preferred language and conversion quality and some other settings too.
Also Read: How to Schedule Whatsapp messages.
4. To use the conversion feature, open your Whatsapp and any chat containing voice messages. Tap and hold any voice message, and then tap share icon. A list of apps will appear, then you have to select Transcriber.
5. After that app will convert Whatsapp voice messages into text automatically and the result will be shown on screen.
NOTE: At the season of composing, Transcribe supports Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Malaysian and Serbian languages. More languages might be included soon.
WhatsApp voice messages prove to be useful when you’re excessively sluggish, making it impossible to sort, or are just irritated by the surrey autocorrect on your gadget. That being stated, there are times where you can’t tune in to the voice note and need to ask for your contact to sort the whole substance. In such circumstances, the above strategies should function admirably for you.
Let us know if the article(How to convert Whatsapp voice messages into text) helped you in the comment section below.
Thank You. 🙂